Yes, You CAN Have a Corporate Culture that Increases Productivity, Profits, Job Satisfaction & Integrity!
According to Gallup’s Workplace Engagement Index, 70%+ of the workforce is “disengaged” or “actively disengaged” from their jobs. What does that say about how ineffective most corporate cultures are? (For more shocking stats pointing to the supreme importance of conscious culture creation click here.)
Your organization’s culture deficits are the reason you’re tired of people problems sabotaging your organization’s success:
- Conscious culture creation is your solution if you’re done with high maintenance & underperforming people, work teams & departments sucking way too much time from you, your executives, your managers, & your HR department?
- Conscious culture creation is your solution if you want to improve your bottom line by eliminating the massive profit losses that are caused by work absence, stress-related illness, disengaged employees, and pilfering & fraud.
- Conscious culture creation is your solution if you want these improvements to happen in ways that result in attracting better people, maximizing their productivity, and keeping them longer?
Welcome to the world of Purpose-Driven High Performance Collaboration Cultures. Conscious cultures that dramatically increase employee engagement & productivity by creating organizations that the best people want to work for and remain with.
The common belief that you can’t handcraft corporate culture is a myth. You CAN. And when you do it right:
- The significant improvements this creates in your people’s productivity, accountability, trust & job satisfaction increases your profits
- Everyone (your executives, managers, work teams, HR department & you) in your organization is freed from the endless parade of needless conflicts & morale problems that divert them from bringing their brilliance to your organization on a daily basis
Now you CAN do it right. With the assistance of a seasoned expert in leadership and team collaboration who has joined forces with a seasoned organizational development psychologist. With the involvement of Culture Optimization Architects with the know-how to guide you & your organization through the four steps in handcrafting a Purpose-Driven High Performance Collaboration Culture:
- Evaluate your culture’s current strengths & gaps
- Clarify the culture qualities that best support your organization’s mission, people & profits
- Install the culture mindset, skills & processes that best enable your people to succeed
- Ensure that your people embody your culture upgrade training in their daily habits
Hugh Ballou & Dr. David Gruder stand ready to help you and your people create the corporate climate you’ve always wanted but hadn’t believed was possible. If you are a leader in a company, nonprofit or government agency, contact Hugh & David now to get the process started.
Our services revolve around four keys to handcrafting a Purpose-Driven High Performance Collaboration Culture. For details, click on each of the tabs below…
Culture Upgrade Training Dimensions
- Activate from a solution map the short term goals, action plans and deliverables for each initiative
- Install skills & systems to equip executives & managers to maximize their leadership effectiveness into their spheres of influence; create opportunities for leaders to practice those skills and build their competencies through doing
- Install skills & systems to equip work teams, departments & front-line employees to maximize their engagement, personal productivity & collaboration effectiveness on behalf of the organization’s mission & success
- Upgrade individual communications & team synergy from mere information sharing into the collaboration-building, transparency and accountability that is needed to drive results instead of unproductive activity
- Install seamless integration among constituencies that eliminates coordination gaps, minimize errors, conflict and downtime due to confusion and apathy
- Evaluate training effectiveness with an eye toward identifying the varieties of continuity support your organization will most benefit from as it turns training into culture habits that everyone uses daily
Companies claiming Corporate Social Responsibility that are ONLY about being environmentally sensitive, or who MERELY allocate a portion of their profits to fund social good programs are NOT socially responsible. They are making CSR claims in o Read More…
Culture is a set of beliefs, values, purposes & practices. Your venture will develop a culture, whether you consciously create it or not. And that culture will determine your venture’s destiny. Many companies believe that great technol Read More…
You won’t succeed at culture creation if you create one you think you should have. You’ll succeed if you create the culture you want to have — the one you’ll love being part of because it’s the kind of culture that Read More…
Go To the Culture Architecture Blog by Ballou & Gruder »